Imagine you’re walking into Panera Bread to enjoy a breakfast sandwich and an iced coffee on a Saturday morning in late May. As you enter, though, you are halted by a group of middle school girls all dressed in the same organization’s t-shirt. Your first thoughts may likely be… what are these kids going to ask me for? How much are they are going to request I donate to their cause?
About Ricky Darbey
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ricky Darbey contributed a whooping 50 entries.
Entries by Ricky Darbey
Every April in honor of Autism Awareness month Covelli Enterprises launches its ‘Pieces of Hope for Autism’ cookie campaign. This year the campaign spanned 7 states, involved 215 Panera Bread locations and the hard labor of more than 450 bakers, and raised more than $250,000. Since 2010, Covelli Enterprises has raised more than $2 million to support local autism organizations in the areas its serves.
2017 was a year of unmatched growth for us with expansion into new markets, the opening of locations, and the venture into delivery among other new services designed to improve the customer experience at our Panera bakery-cafés.
It’s been nearly four years since the Cincinnati market has seen a new Panera Bread location. Now, we’re starting a new wave of growth in the Queen City beginning with the recent Grand Opening of our drive-thru café in Mason with many more to come. In other words, the focus on expanding the Panera Bread concept in Cincy, one of our home state’s largest cities, has just begun!
When Carrie Rayl walked in the 2016 Panerathon, she was there to show support for her mother, who had just finished treatment for breast cancer. When Carrie walked in the 2017 Panerathon, it was because she herself is battling breast cancer.
- Panera Launches February Campaign to ‘Mac A Difference’ in Honor of Lauren Hill
- Delivering Goodness: The APL Days of Summer
- Panera/Covelli partner with A Special Wish Foundation Dayton to grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses
- How far we’ve come with just a simple cookie…
- CINCINNATI REDS PARTNERSHIP REINFORCES “PIECES OF HOPE” CAMPAIGN
- Panera/Covelli Partners With Autism Society Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Knights of the Round Table Hold Court at Gahanna Panera Bread
- UPDATE: The Power Pack-a-thon was a major success
- Panera joins Power Pack program to help childhood hunger
- Welcome Cincinnati!