About Ricky Darbey
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ricky Darbey contributed a whooping 51 entries.
Entries by Ricky Darbey
With a high temperature of 84 degrees Fahrenheit and a humidity level of 93%, this year’s Panerathon was a hot and muggy one to say the least. Runners, walkers, and spectators dressed in their shorts and dri fit short-sleeved shirts to keep themselves cool while out in the sun for the 9th annual 10k/2 mile walk/run. A small group, however, could be seen donning full head-to-toe firefighting gear including jackets, pants, air packs and helmets. These items not only add extra insulation for these participants but also an additional 50-70 lbs. of weight to carry.
Every year on a Sunday in late August, hundreds of teams and individuals gather together in downtown Youngstown, Ohio to walk, jog, or run for one common cause: to raise funds for the Joanie Abdu Comprehensive Breast Care Center (JACBCC) at St. Elizabeth Hospital Youngstown. This facility, which opened its doors in 2011, has served nearly 70,000 women in the region, and is responsible for improved outcomes for so many dealing with the devastating diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Panera Launches February Campaign to ‘Mac A Difference’ in Honor of Lauren Hill
- Delivering Goodness: The APL Days of Summer
- Panera/Covelli partner with A Special Wish Foundation Dayton to grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses
- How far we’ve come with just a simple cookie…
- CINCINNATI REDS PARTNERSHIP REINFORCES “PIECES OF HOPE” CAMPAIGN
- Panera/Covelli Partners With Autism Society Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Knights of the Round Table Hold Court at Gahanna Panera Bread
- UPDATE: The Power Pack-a-thon was a major success
- Panera joins Power Pack program to help childhood hunger
- Welcome Cincinnati!