Patti the baker at our Centerpoint cafe in North Charleston, SC is always willing to go the extra mile, which is why everyone – managers and employees alike – love her so much! She makes extra trips to other stores to get product if her cafe is in need of something. She stays every morning until the opening manager gets in. If one of the openers call off, she stays and helps open the store. She helps in all areas of the cafe like setting up bakery, setting up the line, dropping soups or even brewing coffee. She is always willing to help. Her GM says she comes in every day with a smile on her face. She isn’t just a baker, she is an integral part of the Centerpoint cafe team. Way to go Patti Miller, you rock!
Frances at our Surfside cafe in Myrtle Beach goes above and beyond at all times. She builds sincere relationships and has even volunteered for one client that serves underprivileged people.
Taylor at our Bexley Panera was nominated by pretty much every person she works with! Her employees all agree she ‘never has a bad day’ and is always positive and uplifting to her staff and the customer.
- Panera Launches February Campaign to ‘Mac A Difference’ in Honor of Lauren Hill
- Delivering Goodness: The APL Days of Summer
- Panera/Covelli partner with A Special Wish Foundation Dayton to grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses
- How far we’ve come with just a simple cookie…
- CINCINNATI REDS PARTNERSHIP REINFORCES “PIECES OF HOPE” CAMPAIGN
- Panera/Covelli Partners With Autism Society Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Knights of the Round Table Hold Court at Gahanna Panera Bread
- UPDATE: The Power Pack-a-thon was a major success
- Panera joins Power Pack program to help childhood hunger
- Welcome Cincinnati!