Panera Bread is proud to help raise funds through the RECEIPTS FOR RELAY PROGRAM
THIS PROGRAM SUPPORTS RESEARCH FOR THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY IN SC AND GA.
ONE GOAL. Two easy steps:
ORDER PANERA BREAD
Order Panera Bread at any of our participating South Carolina or Georgia locations listed below
SUBMIT YOUR RECEIPTS TO RECEIVE A 15% DONATION
Receipts for Relay and Research
How It Works:
Order Panera Bread
- In Cafe – Its always great to see you!
- Place a Catering Order – Orders for 5 or more guests. Pick Up or Delivery.
- Rapid Pick Up – Skip the line. Order and pay online.
- Small Order Delivery – Lunch and dinner for 1-4 guests at participating locations.
Submit Receipts to receive a 15% donation for the Relay Team of your choice.
- Online – Upload receipts here on this site anytime Jan. 16, 2020 – May 10, 2020.
- Order Panera Bread from now through May 10th and encourage your friends, family and teammates to do so, too.
- All receipts must be from within the promotional period (Jan. 16, 2020- May 10, 2020).
- All receipts must be uploaded to this site.
- Valid only on orders placed at participating Panera Bread bakery-cafes listed in the entry form.
Have questions? Contact Danielle Covelli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional period runs from Jan. 16, 2020 – May 10, 2020. Valid only at participating Panera Bread bakery-cafés. Online submissions must include all receipts as attachments. All receipts must be presented in order to be counted. Receipts for Relay funds will take approximately 30 days from date of receipt submission to be reflected in fundraising totals.