Covelli Enterprises is not new to the restaurant game. The Ohio-based company has been in the business for more than fifty years, once one of the largest franchisees of McDonalds and now the single largest franchisee of Panera Bread, LLC with more than 315 locations nationwide. Throughout its experience, the company has witnessed countless trends and mounting consumer preferences. First customers wanted a ‘third space’ or ‘home away from home’. They also wanted convenience. Next they wanted unmatched food quality. Then they wanted complete menu transparency. Now it seems they want all of this and more – including all day access, anywhere they are. For any other brand, that might feel like an impossible mountain to climb. Sam Covelli, CEO of Covelli Enterprises, explains why Panera was built exactly for the purpose of addressing these ever-growing demands, and why his commitment to the brand only gets stronger as he watches it evolve to lead the industry where it is headed.
- Panera Launches February Campaign to ‘Mac A Difference’ in Honor of Lauren Hill
- Delivering Goodness: The APL Days of Summer
- Panera/Covelli partner with A Special Wish Foundation Dayton to grant wishes for children with life-threatening illnesses
- How far we’ve come with just a simple cookie…
- CINCINNATI REDS PARTNERSHIP REINFORCES “PIECES OF HOPE” CAMPAIGN
- Panera/Covelli Partners With Autism Society Northwestern Pennsylvania
- Knights of the Round Table Hold Court at Gahanna Panera Bread
- UPDATE: The Power Pack-a-thon was a major success
- Panera joins Power Pack program to help childhood hunger
- Welcome Cincinnati!